coLABS 2018 Impact Investing Fund for Early-Stage Social Enterprises (USD $50,000 -$250,000 in seed investment)
coLABS seeks to invest in early-stage social enterprises with the potential to dramatically improve the lives of women and girls around the world.
coLABS is a portfolio under Gray Matters Capital (GMC), a private operating foundation founded by Bob Pattillo that focuses on impact investments. GMC believes the best investment strategy is to bet on entrepreneurs and market-based solutions. Its mission is an education leading to a more purposeful life for 100 million women globally by 2036. Over the last 10 years, the Atlanta-based foundation has devoted $160 million to microfinance and education initiatives, primarily in South Asia, Africa, and Latin America.CoLABS is looking for companies from any country and any sector that meet the following criteria:
- Impact on Women– Is improving the lives of women/girls at the core of your business?
- Scalability – Can your business model grow to reach exponential numbers of women and new markets within 5 years?
- Innovation– How are you bringing something new to the market?
- Ready for Investment– Have you tested your model and are now ready for revenue-share investment capital ($50,000 – $250,000 USD) to scale?
- Seed investments from USD $50,000 -$250,000
- Revenue-share investment terms over 5 years (no debt, equity, or grant capital)
- Strategic advisory support from recruited industry experts
How to Apply: